Alutec Aluminium Rainwater Systems and Total Eaves Solutions
As an approved installer of Alutec Aluminium Rainwater Systems we can provide innovative aluminium rainwater and eaves solutions for your home, including gutter and downpipe systems and fascia, soffit and coping systems
Alutec offer rainwater solutions for both modern and traditional builds.
The Evolve Systems combine all the benefits of marine grade aluminium guttering with installation that is as fast and easy as PVC gutters. Available in Half Round, Deepflow, Box and Ogee profiles.
The Aligator Systems offers two distinctive design solutions:
Aligator Classic, a domestic size ogee style aluminium guttering system with external unions and brackets.
Aligator Deepflow, Ogee and Boxer profiles with internal joints and concealed brackets, offering a sleek and unobtrusive solution for modern building design.
Whilst the Traditional Aluminium Guttering Systems are a traditional style bolted aluminium guttering systems for replacement of cast iron on period, listed or traditional style new builds, combining aluminium’s inherent benefits of longevity and low maintenance. Manufactured to original British Standard cast iron dimensions. Available in Half Round, Victorian Ogee and Moulded Ogee profiles.
Call Us Today
Get A Quote Today
How Much Will It Cost?
- RAL 9005
- RAL 9010
- RAL 1013
- RAL 7035
- RAL 7037
- RAL 7015
- RAL 7016
- RAL 7021
- RAL 9006
Available in 9 colours
Give your roof an exciting colour twist, choose from black, white, pearl white, platinum grey, steel grey, slate grey, anthracite grey, granite grey and silver!
The Evoke Composite Aluminium Fascia, Soffit and Copings are a pioneering concept in roofline solutions. They are manufactured from composite aluminium, a material used on some of the world’s most prestigious developments, where exceptional durability and aesthetic appearance are key.
Available in 9 standard colours the systems can be installed just as easily as PVCu roofline solutions.
50 year life expectancy
The Alutec aluminium rainwater system has a life expectancy of 50 years plus near-zero maintenance to boot!
Features and Benefits of the Alutec Aluminium Solutions
- Life expectancy of 50 years or more
- Near-zero maintenance, only periodic aesthetic cleaning required
- Marine grade aluminium, Alutec systems wiloutlast other grade aluminium systems
- Industry leading flow rate performance
- Innovative and sustainable design
- Durable and strong, made from extruded and cast aluminium, making Alutec systems more resistant todamage
- than steel, roll-form or PVC systems
- Traditional and modern range options
- Full technical support and design service
- Aluminium is 65% lighter than steel or cast iron, making Alutec easier and safer to install