Many homeowners choose to install a glass conservatory onto their home to gain a brand new space, where they can relax and enjoy the sun. Though, as it gets towards the winter months they’ll find that it’s just way too cold to use, and their conservatory simply turns into a storage solution for months on end. Though, here at Projects4Roofing, we could replace your current glass conservatory roof with a thermally efficient, fully insulated Guardian Roof – transforming it into a cosy, quiet space that you can enjoy even in the cold winter months.
An Attractive Living Space
When you chose a Guardian Warm Roof, it will come with a whole range of extras, that will professionally and tastefully match your home roof. This will help it to blend seamlessly into the rest of your home instead of it standing out. At Projects4Roofing, our conservatory roofs come with a huge range of roof tile finishes to choose from. These include:
- Guardian Roof Slate – We are proud to announce that Guardian now produces a unique and fully guaranteed slate. It is designed and manufactured completely by Guardian and is specifically created for the lightweight roof system. Unlike natural slate, it won’t break or crack and it won’t become brittle or dangerously sharp. So, you’ll get the handsome appearance of natural slate, but in a very flexible and environmentally friendly package. This is the number one choice for most homeowners.
- Guardian Metrotile – The metrotile is made from lightweight high-grade steel with an Aluzinc® coating, which gives it incredible strength and resistance and features a unique ‘hidden fix’ feature that leaves no nails exposed to corrosion. Plus the metrotile shingle comes complete with a 40-year guarantee and is available in two ranges.
When choosing how to style the interior of your new space, we also offer a range of extras including:
- Plaster Finish – When you opt for a plaster finish you will help create the illusion of a much larger space, especially when the plaster is painted white as this helps to brighten up the room. You also have the option of having roof windows installed which will allow for even more light to enter the conservatory. Our skilled plasterers will finish your ceiling with a beautifully smooth texture so that it is ready to be painted. Matt white is a very common choice among our customers.
- Timber Interior Finish – A timber roof will give you a rustic feel to your conservatory. The wooden ceiling completely alters the character of the room and will create a beautiful cost log cabin effect, which can be made even cosier, with added lighting, finishes and personal touches such as soft furnishing and ornaments to make the room even cosier.
- LED Spotlights – In the winter, days are a lot shorter and for that reason, it can be a good choice to add some lighting that can be customised with dimmers. LED spotlights will give you the freedom to brighten up any gloomy day.
Save On Your Heating Bills
The Guardian Warm roof is fully energy efficient, with the impressive U value of 0.18W/m2K. This enables a conservatory to be used as an extra living space all year round. A more energy efficient roof will help you to keep the hot air out in the summer and keep it inside in the winter, keeping you warm and cosy. The Guardian Warm Roof is also fully approved by the LABC Local Authority Building Control and is fully guaranteed.
Fully tested and approved to all thermal and structural standards, our Guardian roofs are made up of an impressive high performance insulated roof system, which is comprised of a pre-engineered lightweight frame, two layers of rigid insulation board, insulated plasterboard, exterior grade plywood and a vapour membrane.
The sound of rain beating down on to a polycarbonate conservatory roof can be relaxing for a short while, though when it rains a lot more frequently through the winter, the noise can be loud and distracting. At Projects4Roofing we believe that a conservatory should be a cosy space for relaxing in and each conservatory roof is installed with this idea in mind. Many of our customers looking for a new conservatory roof have found that the sturdiness of the replacement roof completely blocks out any outside noises of wind, rain, traffic etc.
Projects4Roofing – The Number 1 Choice For Your New Conservatory Roof This Winter
Here at Projects4Roofing, we have been supplying Cambridgeshire with high-quality roof conversions since 2008. Choose us and put your mind at ease. We are proud members of the national federation of roofing contractors, competent roofer schemes and we’re also completely team guardian and Trustmark approved, so you know we’re worthwhile. We complete every job to the highest standard, which has helped us to build a reputation over the years of providing a professional and reliable service.
Kian is the content writer here at Projects4Roofing. He is passionate about the industry and provides our customers with all the information and advice they need.