There are many reasons why a brand new replacement conservatory can be a great option – over the years, as an experienced specialist we have seen so many houses beautifully transformed by a simple installation. So, if you’re interested in a new Conservatory Roof Thetford, be sure to keep on reading or give us a call on 01638 778 335 for more information.
A Guardian Warm Roof is fully energy efficient – proudly achieving a maximum U value of 0.18 W/m2K. This will keep your conservatory cool in the summer and warm in the winter – this will then enable you to use it as an extra space all-year round.
Fully tested and approved to all thermal and structural standards, the Guardian Warm Roof is an impressive high-performance system. It consists of a lightweight pre-engineered frame, two layers of rigid insulation board, internal insulated plasterboard, exterior grade plywood and a vapour membrane. All together this creates a completely thermally efficient living space – keeping the hot air out in the summer and preventing that precious heat from escaping in the winter. This all together saves the amount of heat energy required to keep the room at an ambient temperature.
A Guardian Warm roof comes with a whole host of extras to professionally and tastefully match your home roof. This will help it blend into the rest of your home instead of it standing out and giving the look of a house with a completely separate extension. At Projects4Roofing, our conservatory roofs come with a huge range of roof tile finishes to choose from. These include:
- Guardian Roof Slate- Guardian now produces a unique and fully guaranteed slate. It is designed and manufactured completely by Guardian and is specifically created for the lightweight roof system. Unlike natural slate, it won’t break or crack and it doesn’t become brittle or dangerously sharp. So, you’ll get the handsome appearance of natural slate, but in a very flexible and environmentally friendly package. This is the number one choice for most homeowners.
- Guardian Metrotile- The metrotile is made from lightweight high-grade steel with Aluzinc® coating for incredible strength and resistance and features a unique ‘hidden fix’ feature that leaves no nails exposed to corrosion. Plus the Metrotile Shingle comes complete with a 40 Year Guarantee and is available in two ranges.
With interiors, we also offer a range of extras such as:
- Plaster Finish – When you opt for a plaster finish you will help create the illusion of a larger space, especially when the plaster is painted white as this brightens up all rooms. You also have the option of having roof windows installed which will allow for even more light to enter the conservatory. Our skilled plasterers will finish your ceiling with a beautifully smooth texture so that it is ready to be painted. Matt white is a very common choice among our customers.
- Timber Interior Finish – A timber roof will give you a rustic feel to your conservatory. The wooden ceiling completely alters the character of the room and creates a beautiful cosy log cabin effect which can be further developed by adding lighting, finishes and personal touches such as art and ornaments to make the room even cosier.
- LED Spotlights – In the winter, days are a lot shorter and for that reason, it can be a good choice to add some lighting that can be customised with dimmers. LED spotlights give you this freedom, allowing you to brighten up any gloomy day. We can also fit as many of these LED spotlights as you would like.
The sound of rain beating against a polycarbonate conservatory roof can be relaxing for a short while, though when it rains a lot more frequently through the Winter, the noise can be loud and distracting. At Projects4Roofing we believe that a conservatory should be a cosy space for relaxing in and each conservatory we construct has this idea in mind. Many of our customers looking for a new Conservatory Roof Thetford have found that the sturdiness of our replacement roof completely blocks out any outside noises of wind, rain, traffic etc.
Projects4Roofing – The Number 1 Choice For A New Conservatory Roof In Thetford
Here at Projects4Roofing, we have been supplying high-quality roofs to Thetford and the surrounding area since 2008. Our skilled and forward thinking team are highly skilled in guiding customers towards the roofing solution best suited to their liking. Each and every one of our projects are charged on a flat fixed fee basis, so you know you won’t have to prepare for any unwanted surprises.