Here at Projects4Roofing, we are proud to know that every single job we have completed over the years has been completed to the highest standard and we’ve left each customer feeling happy and impressed with the service we have provided them with.
We’re members of the National Federation of Roofing Contractors, competent roofer schemes and Trustmark. This proves that by choosing us, you are guaranteed to be more than happy with the end results of our work.
So, if you would like to find out some more in-depth information about the services we offer, get in touch today on 01638 779 193. One of our professional and highly trained team members will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Alternatively, fill in our free no obligation quick quote form to get an accurate idea on how much a replacement conservatory roof in Saffron Walden would cost.
Did you know that when you choose a Guardian Warm Roof, you’ll also receive a range of extras to professionally and tastefully match your home. We’ll ensure that the conservatory roof blends into the rest of your home instead of it standing out. Some of the exterior tile finishes include:
- Guardian Roof Slate – Guardian now produces its very own unique and fully guaranteed slate. It is designed and manufactured by Guardian and is specifically created to fit the Warm Roof system. Unlike natural slate, Guardian slate won’t break or crack and will not become brittle or sharp.
- Guardian Metrotile – The metrotile is made from lightweight high-grade steel with an Aluzinc coating for incredible strength and resistance. It also features a unique ‘hidden fix’ feature that leaves no nails exposed to corrosion. Plus, it also comes complete with a 40-year guarantee and is available in two types.
The Interior of Your Guardian Roof:
- Plaster Finish – When you opt for a plaster finished, you will create the illusion of a larger space, especially when the plaster is white. You can also choose to have roof windows installed which will allow even more light to enter the conservatory. Our skilled plasterers will finish your ceiling with a beautifully smooth texture so that it’s ready to be painted.
- Timber Interior Finish – A timber roof will be an easy way to bring a rustic feel into your conservatory. The wooden ceiling completely alters the character of the roof and can create a beautiful cosy log cabin effect which can be further developed by adding lighting, finishes and personal touches such as art and ornaments to make the room even cosier.
- LED Spotlights – It may seem a while away, but in the winter, LED spotlights can be an excellent choice for adding some extra light in the shorter days. They can be customised with dimmers and we can fit as many as you like into your new roof.
A Conservatory Roof Conversion is Quick and Easy with Projects4Roofing
Our work will only take a few days to complete and afterwards, you’ll have a beautiful room to enjoy your garden in, no matter what the season.
Your Guardian Warm Roof will meet all the building regulations it needs to so you won’t have to wait for permission to go through and your conservatory will be classed as a legal extension to your home.
What’s more, it’ll also be completely energy efficient and will achieve a maximum U value of 0.18W/m2K to keep it cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
So, to get your conservatory transformation project started, fill out our quick quote form or get in touch with our professional team today to ask any questions you have. They’ll be more than happy to support you along the way to make the right choices and decisions, to ensure you have the best conservatory roof in Saffron Walden for your home.
Kian is the content writer here at Projects4Roofing. He is passionate about the industry and provides our customers with all the information and advice they need.